Monday, July 20, 2009

Customer Service at Clinton Press

Good Morning!
Today I would like to talk about the economy and printing. I have been in printing for 16 years now (wow I am getting old, LOL). I have noticed a change in the printing business over the years. Especially with the new technology and websites, etc.

It seems that several companies are going paperless or putting newsletters, magazines, information, and more on their websites. So therefore that means less printing is required, then they will also save money, right? How many folks out there will still want the hard copy of the newsletter and magazines? I guess it is a personal choice.

I read blogs, newsletter and websites all the time. But I still like to have the paper items to read in my hands, it is easier for me to read. I have never in my life seen the economy the way it is today. Some people think eventually we will not have printed pieces but I do not see that happening so much in the near future.

Now is the time, many printing companies are offering different types of services to go along with the printing needs.... marketing, training services, mailing, etc. It seems the future will require much more than just putting ink on paper. Customers are looking for full service from the beginning to the end of their jobs.

That is what we do here at Clinton Press, not only do you get customer service, marketing, printing, mailing, training, etc. We do it all and we are local so you can see your proof and make decisions ahead of time. We want our customers to feel at home. Stop by sometime and introduce yourself. Being the Prepress Manager I rarely get to see the faces behind the emails or phone calls.

Any questions or ideas you have we would be glad to address. I am always willing to help designers, buyers, marketing managers, and ad agencies. We are a full service printing company and want to help in every aspect possible. Drop by today or call for a free quote!
Have a great day! Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment